It was to my great joy, upon returning home from work some weeks ago, The Sprite had not only asked for some computer time, he had managed to power the iBook up, find his Nemo game in the Dock and start playing. Brought a tear to my eye, made me so proud. Unfortunately the radiation or something got to him after a while and caused a freak out of Sean Penn proportions.
Greetings. And welcome to another Just Do It DIY project. In this video I’m going to show you how I created this really cool vanishing fountain. Water features are always a great addition to your landscaping; and a vanishing fountain like this is stylish, compact and ultimately really pleasing to listen to. In the video I'll cover the following steps: 1. Assess & Design 2. Materials & Tools 3. Digging the Reservoir 4. Building the Reservoir Form 5. Lining the Reservoir 6. Installing the Aquablox 7. Installing the Pump 9. Finishing Touches Assess & Design For this project we wanted a water feature close to the front porch where we could enjoy the sound of water falling without having to build a huge pond, or fountain or waterfall. We chose a large concrete planter from a landscape supply store to use as our fountain, and to use an Aquablox so we could hide ...
Comments
So, how's he doing on Photoshop. I've got some pictures he could work on.
Definitely a bit of a geek in the making!
Sophie