The jellies were one of the high points for The Sprite. Hypnotized by their trance-inducing motion, he has not stopped talking about them since. His mimic of their motion is somethiing else
Greetings. And welcome to another Just Do It DIY project. In this video I’m going to show you how I created this really cool vanishing fountain. Water features are always a great addition to your landscaping; and a vanishing fountain like this is stylish, compact and ultimately really pleasing to listen to. In the video I'll cover the following steps: 1. Assess & Design 2. Materials & Tools 3. Digging the Reservoir 4. Building the Reservoir Form 5. Lining the Reservoir 6. Installing the Aquablox 7. Installing the Pump 9. Finishing Touches Assess & Design For this project we wanted a water feature close to the front porch where we could enjoy the sound of water falling without having to build a huge pond, or fountain or waterfall. We chose a large concrete planter from a landscape supply store to use as our fountain, and to use an Aquablox so we could hide ...
Comments