Skip to main content

DJElectricDaddy : Now as a Tumblog

If it has escaped anyone I'll let it be known that alongside this Blogger blog, I have started a sister blog on Tumblr. These bite size blogs, known as Tumblogs are intended to be quicker and more frequent posts than the longer, more in depth verbal dribblings found here. It is really easy to update the Tumblog with a quick note or picture that would not warrant a full post in the blog, so bookmark the link and check it out regularly.

DJElectricDaddy Tumblog

Comments

A. K. & A. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Hey man, thanks for the comment on the blog. I love when people put their in-put into what I have to say, it makes the expereince all that much better. I know what you mean about the iPeed shirt, I think for the first 4 months that my son was alive, that is all he did to me. I must have been his favorite toilet seat.

Love the blog, you have a wonderful family and a beautiful son. I am looking forward to the hockey games as well, although I need to download them cause I live in Japan, and they can't even spell hockey!

Popular posts from this blog

DIY How To: Vanishing Fountain

Greetings. And welcome to another Just Do It DIY project. In this video I’m going to show you how I created this really cool vanishing fountain. Water features are always a great addition to your landscaping; and a vanishing fountain like this is stylish, compact and ultimately really pleasing to listen to. In the video I'll cover the following steps: 1. Assess & Design 2. Materials & Tools 3. Digging the  Reservoir 4. Building the  Reservoir  Form 5. Lining the  Reservoir 6. Installing the Aquablox 7. Installing the Pump 9. Finishing Touches Assess & Design For this project we wanted a water feature close to the front porch where we could enjoy the sound of water falling without having to build a huge pond, or fountain or waterfall. We chose a large concrete planter from a landscape supply store to use as our fountain, and to use an  Aquablox  so we could hide ...

Semanal08 : Week13 - Fun With Water & Leaves

Click to Play On a chill but pleasent spring morning, our little Sprite finds many an amusement in the back garden wonderland of fallen leaves, puddles, dirt and all manner of things to get himself filthy dirty and soaking wet. Oh well, boys will be boys. Anyhow, it keeps him busy and occupied for a time. Even if it means we have to rake up the leaves again after the G-Express ploughed through them for the umpteenth time.

I Miss My Mummy

Sometimes, a little boy just needs his mummy. Even though that little boy is 43 years old, mum still knows best, and every once in a while it's nice to go around to mum's house and soak the benefit of her worldly knowledge, advice and reassurance. Where is this sentimentality coming from tonight? This evening I had the pleasure of presenting a few samples of my work at the Orange County Multimedia Association Digital Video SIG. I was quite happy to be asked to do this, as I had been attending these meetings for many years and had wanted to present for a long time. One of the leaders and hosts of the group saw some work on my website and was suitably impressed to warrant an invitation to me to share some of my motion graphics tips and techniques with the group. So tonight I got to stand there for ten minutes showing off four of my best samples of work a a precursor to next months meeting where I will case study and dissect a project in detail. I received some great feedback for ...